Production runs May 15-17 / 22-24 / 28-31, 2020
Director: Vanessa Becker Weig
Choreographer: Kate Hadfield-Antonetti
Music Director: Alyssa Sturgill
Associate Music Director: Clifton Grimm
We previously released Grease Auditions as being held the end of February, 2020. There has been a CHANGE, auditions will NOW be held at Woodford Theatre on Saturday, February 8 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
CALLBACKS will be Monday, February 10 at 6:00 pm
TO SIGN UP
You must sign up for a one hour timeslot by emailing hannahbrowning@
If you are unable to attend, you may submit a video (see video instructions below).
WHAT TO PREPARE
1. A one minute (or less song) of your choice. You are encouraged to sing from the show.
2. Bring your headshot and resume if you have one.
3. Arrive 15 minutes prior to your audition time.
4. Make sure to bring shoes that you can dance in.
5. You will sing and dance at auditions, cold reads will take place at callbacks.
REHEARSALS AND PERFORMANCES
Rehearsals begin March 16 and will typically be Monday- Thursday between the hours of 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM as well as Saturday afternoons.
The production runs May 15-May 31. The cast will be asked to perform above shows plus additional school and other performances, TBA.
We are looking for diversity in casting!
** depending on the audition turnout the teen roles will be cast anywhere from ages 15-30.
Click here for the role breakdowns
A live audition is always preferred, however, we will accept video auditions if you are unable to attend live auditions February 8. Please submit a video with the following:
- Introduction with name and age
- Song selection 60 seconds or less (you may sing from the show). Please make sure to act your song!
- Demonstrate 30 seconds of a Grease style dance move. I.e. the Twist, Hand Jive, etc.
- Conflicts that you may have with the rehearsal or performance period.
- Please also send headshot and resume as attachments.
- Email the submission to email@example.com
Submissions are due by 6:00 PM on Saturday, February 8.